Friday 6 November 2015

Figure in Perspective

Characters are one of the things I do want to practice at and this session consists of life drawing of people, while trying to incorporate extreme perspective into it as much as possible, but at the moment it is quite difficult as I am not exactly confident in drawing people in extreme perspective, usually I want to practice the fundamentals first of drawing figures, such as the basic shapes and structure of the face and the human body. At the moment I decided to draw as usual for life studies while trying to incorporate perspective, though not to the point where it will look extreme in a way, such as very close ups from below or obscure angles, as I wanted to do the basics first. 











Majority of the drawings were done in a few minutes, as I wanted to nail down as much information and as fast as I can, usually I would take my time but this can be a good exercise to train your memories and to be very quick and observant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment