Friday 6 November 2015

Drawings in Cheltenham

Quick observational drawings from a starting location all the way back to the drawing studio. To be honest kind of struggle with the task of drawing things from an objective point of view and to ‘map’ my journey and I was slightly confused. I ended up doing some quick sketches of people and dogs at the park, as they are the only interests I have at the location. Knowing that I only have very limited time in drawing them, I resort in doing very quick sketches from glances and from memory. 





After staying in the park I head back to the studio and found a corpse of a bird in another park down the road. I decided to draw it, until it started to rain, and so I made a quick sketch of it instead. Based on the drawings I had done, the beginning of my journey started lively, then ended with a drawing of a corpse of a bird. In terms of narrative, this can be of life and death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment