Tuesday 17 November 2015

Directional lighting on narrative sequence

By utilizing my chosen colour palette, I had applied it to my figure sequence narrative to experiment with lighting and colour mixing. The experiment turns out alright, with two colours mixing well (blue and red) although the third colour (orange) feels a little out of place slightly but overall the colours do fit alright with one another. I managed to get this exercise done on the day, which tells me that I may use this method for the sequential project as part of the creation of the content of my sequential narrative for it, considering there are multiple pages with at least 5 panels on each one, which would take long to do, however, judging on what I had produced today, it feels safe to say that I can get it all the content done by the deadline. 


Full colour narrative sequence using blue, red and orange as my limited colour palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment